This is Cassandra's bed. She is living with us for a short amount of time while she looks for a new place here in Calgary. Cassandra had her first day of work today. She is a receptionist at the salon I work at, Curious. We get home and start reading our books, and read for a good half hour and fell asleep. Michael tells me he was in his den reading, thinking we were doing the same, but realizing we were awful quiet, and found this!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG!!!! Sooooo adorable. You two look so comfortable. Makes me want to go home right now and read under a quilt and fall asleep! (sitting at my desk right now with my foot heater on).
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And how fun to have your sister living with you guys for a little bit. Hope she finds a place soon.
ReplyDeletetoo cute! What a nice sister you are to have your lil sister live with you for a bit! I bet it's kinda fun hey!
ReplyDeleteYes I really enjoy it so far. We have been having so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smart husband to grab the camera!! Such a cute picture. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome that you guys are caught right in action! When I stay at my sister's - it looks about the same!!
ReplyDeletei cant even tell which one is cassandra and which is amie. ha.
ReplyDeleteha! cute picture & cute butt (sorry, had to be said) ;)
ReplyDeleteHa! Cute picture!
ReplyDeletep.s. if you're up for starting a book club... I'm totallly in, as another girl who loves LOVES to read!
I can't tell which is which either!
ReplyDeleteaww this is just cute :) also i'm liking your new baesment even though i have only seen this little part, it looks nice and cozy :):)
ReplyDeleteLOVE, Breanne