Wednesday, August 4, 2010

08.04.2010

Do we look like sisters? You tell me... hah 
All of us kids at the Waterfall... I love these people so much!!

13 comments:

  1. SUCH A FUN FAMILY REUNION!! :D love my frizz hair in hr 3rd photo... NAWT..
    LOVE YOU <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amie! I love your swimming suit i'm serious super cute it reminds me of those cute pok a dot suits from the 40's and 50's. Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful People. Looks like it was a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love you all! And thanks Ashley!! It's for sure a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your swimsuit too!! I also totally thought of the 40's, and I wish I lived back then. Oh and it would be just like "The Notebook". haha
    ps: yes you look like sisters! But definitely still different, kinda like me and my sisters. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and I am going to try this threatening thing you've been doing for comments, it looks like it's working!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha Mindy. It's working.... Probably until my next post. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. you girls are gorgeous as always! glad you have a good time :)

    p.s- your swimsuit is darling, and modest. i love that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics Amie.....Ha ha ha Love the 2nd one! Sisters definitely ;P Such a fun weekend with everyone and I am looking forward to 2012. Hopefully everyone can make that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amie, one time we begged and pleaded for comments.. And then this post got 12 of them. Good work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those 5 human beings! (Since I gave birth to you all) ;) Look how the two taller ones on the end have to slouch a bit to get in the picture with you short ones! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...