
We were able to see more of our photos from our shoot with Meghan Maxwell at www.meghanmaxwell.com.
I don't think we could be more happy with how they all turned out and we haven't even seen them all! I will post some more of my favorites when we get them but I wanted you to see how good looking my husband is!! heh.


I am all over this post like white on rice!! You guys are a stunning couple! But you already knew that ;)
ReplyDeleteCute couple. So glad we're related... ;)
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering where these were!!! Love them!!! Can't wait to see them all!!
ReplyDeleteumm Michael has a Beautiful Wife! he's a lucky man!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you liked them! I am also SO happy you won so we could meet and become friends! :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys both look amazing!
ReplyDeleteyour photos turned out gorgeous! absolutely stunning! (I already commented on megs site) but I loved them!
ReplyDeleteWOW you guys make a beautiful couple! Love your header picture!
ReplyDelete