Thursday, August 12, 2010

1989 Plymouth Acclaim

Recently I was left a note on my car at work saying:  
Danger!! Your coolant is leaking. You may want to get your car towed. Just thought I would let you know.  -Bill
Bill, did you happen to notice the outside of my car? Do you think something like leaking coolant  even phases us?
You're right? It doesn't. We have to top up our coolant about every 2-3 days. Aside from these outer blemishes, this recently happend. Note: Don't leave bleach in your car. (Please excuse the mess, we hauled firewood recently)
Were you thinking it might be time for an upgrade? We agree.

10 comments:

  1. Thats funny he left a note, at least there are still nice people out in the world who care right?? We want a new car too, it hard to decide if its worth fixing our car or just getting a new one. I love not having payments tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Amie this made me laugh!! We are selling chance1 soon and our wheels will look about the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least you know that there are some people in the world looking out for others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "elmer" he has been so good to us, and here you put all of his bad parts on display for the whole world to see... rude. He has got a few more good years left in him I am sure of it, he just needs some people to believe in him (or donate some money to replace him). Some day you will miss him, even if everyone else on the road doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!! That reminds me of my first car which was a Dodge Omni. It frequently backfired, blew black smoke and stalled at every red light. I finally sold it to the scrapyard for $50.00 and considered myself lucky yet I have many fond memories of me and my friends bombing around Southern Ontario in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Michael I just saw this! It's true, I will miss him someday! And yes everyone, it was very nice of Bill to leave us a note, but still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that Elmer? hahaha that was a really funny post! I love the note that was left. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was very nice of Bill to leave you a note just in case. But LOL at needing an upgrade. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Amy! I love it! Will's car used to randomly quit at intersections. We sold it to the auto wreckers for $40 big ones the day we moved to St. Louis. I'm sure you could fetch at least that for poor old Elmer :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...