Thursday, August 5, 2010

08.05.2010

Today we spent about 5 hours packing... and doing some cleaning. Most of the cleaning coming very soon after all these boxes are out. I'm so thankful we have friends and family helping us with this move. Here are some pictures of the past few days packing and cleaning...


17 comments:

  1. Well Amie you know I read your blog but I'll comment anyways because I agree with you and Mindy.....I love comments too :) Hope your move goes well! You look kind of stressed out in the 2nd pic but happy at the same time hahahaha!! Isn't moving fun? Looking forward to seeing pics of the new place once you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i H A T E moving!!! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course I don't mind!! I love it! I think sometimes bloggers need a wake up call and we all want comments, so give and you shall recieve right?! haha. By the way I LOVE your hair in the first picture. You look HOT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this like your 8th move since you've been married? haha. hope all goes well amie and michael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read this. (Mikes)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLY like you!!! Can I steal what that woman wrote? I don't know her, but I know you! And feel the EXACT same lol I'm for sure serious....

    P.s.. We have packed up our hotel/apartments and offices a total of 3 times in 3 months. I cannot stand moving. I am debating throwing all of our stuff away, so when we leave here we don't have to pack.. AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck with the move, I am so done with moving!! I feel for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh I hate the moving process... cause we do it every 6 months. But at the same time it is fun to move somewhere better then the place before! I hope you guys are lovin the new place (Im not sure if you are in it yet).
    I totally agree about the comments thing. It is nice to have people comment about the things you are talking about... it's kinda nice to have that support! So no worries... I will always keep up my comments whether you like it or not! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amie - I'll poke my head out of the internet shadows to say hi. I love popping by to check in on an awesome cousin and his awsome wife.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am moving right now too! SO not fun! p.s i agree about the whole comment issue! i love getting comments! they always make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We'll make sure we comment more often for you, Amie. Good luck with moving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so nice to see peoples blogs, and know what is going on in peoples lives. The internet is a wonderful tool for that. Otherwise we would only get to know each other when we got together and that would only be once or twice a year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love moving!!!!! Just kidding but I guess i signed up for moving when i married my husband. We just moved 2 months ago and we will be moving again in another 4. This is Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi sweety girl...I am cool cause I leave a post...maybe a week or so later when I read, but I do my best to say something. You're awesomeAaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You guys are all awesomeee! I love and appreciate all your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey,
    Missed you guys at Edworthy but I'm glad to hear that the move went ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moving is very stressful.

    sorry I'm a blog lurker. It's so hard to comment on blogs because I want to read everyones stuff and with two little ones my time is very limited. It's great keeping up with family through blogs and not just on facebook and myfamily.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...