Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September whattttt?

Is it really already September. Oh my goodness. Time is just flying. Michael only had 4 months left of schooling and then his National exams in January and then he can find a JOB! It's pretty crazy!! Here are some recent photos of our busy last half of August!!

Michael and I in front of the temple at Lisa's wedding!
 Mr and Mrs Shideler!! The whole day was beautiful
 
Mikes and I at Whoop Up Days! Did we eat TONS of bad food? Of coarse!!  
Us on ourway to Echo Lake to the Malmbergs cabin to spend some cold summer days.
 
Here we are on the boat. Did I mention how I never put my swimsuit on for the entire 3 days we were there? AND that it rained the last day? Ya we do not have summer anymore. Despite the really cool weather we had a ton of fun playing cards and visiting and just relaxing! Thank you Malmbergs for inviting us!!
 
I know a few of you commented on my last post saying you couldn't tell the difference between Cassandra and I! Im the one in the shorts. We work together at the salon I work at, Cassandra is the receptionist, and people always ask us if we are twins!! I never thought we looked THAT much alike. She even did a shift at the other Curious salon and someones client said to their stylist "Oh Amies back!!!!!!" when they saw Cassandra! So funny!

ALSO I'm gonna be an AUNT! WOHOO! Still hasn't sunk in I think but Becky is due March 8th. It's strange to know our family is going to be starting a new generation!!! 


11 comments:

  1. Sad that echo was so cold and you didn't even wear your swimsuit!! You got some cute pics out of it though! I am also so sad summer is really ending! It went by WAY to fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you summer went way too fast! Came back and it was like fall was already here! Glad we got to see you guys at the temple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your gonna love being an auntie!! im actually excited for fall, call me crazy but its my favourite season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you ingest plenty of Elephant ears? Those are my only reason to go to whoop up days! Sad about september too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fall but I'm sad that Summer is over. Our oldest is going to have a hard time adjusting to not going to the park every day. Congrats on becoming and aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the pic of you and Michael at the temple, you are just such a good looking couple!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally thought I commented on this. Well I read it! ha I am glad you told us who was who in the picture of you and Cassandra, cuz I didn't know either!
    Cute pics! You guys have had one busy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I am so sad for you that echo was so rainy! this year was our first time there and the weather couldn't have been better! p.s. is that yellow hoodie from lulu?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is from lulu, I got it about 3 years ago, and it is my all-time FAV!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are so cute I CAN BARELY STAND IT!!! :D Love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you guys take a million pictures! Don't ever change that! I love that about you guys!
    That really sucks about echo lake :( But that is exciting that you are going to be an aunt!!! It's sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...