It's been a very slow day at work. In fact, I am at work right now doing this post.... I'm pretty lucky that my little sister Cassandra also works with me but as a receptionist. SO here we are doing what we do best, taking pictures working.
Notice the beautiful chandelier?? Its hard to see it all but there are two, and that staircase leads down to the huge salon.If you are wondering about the blog post title, we work at Curious Salon, and our website is www.rucurious.ca

I love the new piccies on your blog! So gorg :)
ReplyDeleteWell with 2 beautiful girls like you two that should bring in a bunch of male clients (maybe females to wink..gross..but wink). Love to see you both busy at work...haha.
ReplyDeleteOh and cute title!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are gorgeous Amie. And you always have the cutest cardigans! Where do you find them? I'm thinking I should invest in some for when my stomach explodes!! haha. SO excited for this weekend by the way :)
ReplyDeleteAh Lindsay, thanks!! I LOVE cardigans. DEF my favorite item of clothing. I got this one at Target, but I find them everywhere... GAP, Bluenotes, Forever 21...
ReplyDeleteawwweh! so cute! and why does the salon look different then last time i was there... maybe cuz its night time?! and does cassandra have new bangs?? looks good :) LOVVVVE YOU!!
ReplyDeleteBREANNE :)
Cute pics, Amie! Are you guys coming back for a halloween bash?
ReplyDeleteWe will if something sweet is going on!!
ReplyDeleteI really like your Salon. It's very classy looking just like you.
ReplyDeletecute! One day I will get your to do my hair. How fun you two work together too! It's nice to have a sister close to spend time with! You girls are dang cute.
ReplyDeletei cut my own bangsies beans!!! =)
ReplyDelete