Monday, October 4, 2010

fall

So far Fall 2010 has been fantastic! We have had amazing weather and hung out with super cool people! Here are some photos of our Fall so far!!

We went to Edmonton to visit friends and went to the Corn Maze... Yes, we went last year, but it's just so fun, how could we not go again? Plus it was like 24 that day I think!
 Sun was soo bright

 The Malmbergs, Bennetts, and Mendenhalls and two other couples but I had just met them and now I feel super rude because I forget their last names! We had soo much fun though!!
 Classic racing


 Michael and I went on a walk and got some WONDERFUL fall pictures! Its so yellow right now and so many leaves on the ground!
 Love love loveeeeee this man!

3 comments:

  1. you guys are adorable. that corn maze looks awesome!

    and i know the couple of the far left ... the greffs. i knew ben growing up and had no idea he was back in the true north, strong and free. so now you know;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures. I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad our fall has been so nice! As usual I am in love with your outfit! hahaha I adore that yellow coat you are wearing! You two are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...