How much fun did I have Saturday night?? You could probably tell from just looking at these photos!!
This is about where it started getting crazy!
Just to let you all know Lindsay Cooper and Amy Merrill are the sweetest girls everrrr! We had sooo much fun. Oh and I forgot to mention this was a triple date... YES our husbands are around-downstairs playing XBOX, while we took 100+ photos... But if any of you know me, I loveeee a good photo shoot. So no, we didn't get any photos of our hubbys this time........
This is also my second post today so make sure you keep scrolling!
This is also my second post today so make sure you keep scrolling!

0 comments?! YAH RIGHT?! Best blog post so far in my opinion ;) I can't wait to do it again! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSURPRISE, I came across your blog today via facebook and think it is so darling! I read that you love comments, so here it goes. These pictures look like a lot of fun!!! I wish my girls lived closer (Utah is a bit of a stretch for a girls night). I look forward to getting to know you. Stop on by our blog :)
ReplyDelete