Welcome to the blogging world... Cassandra!!! She's my sister and I'm excited she has joined us all. How about you all visit her new blog and give her a little love(comment)!! You can see her blog HERE
Alsoo, my mother has been blogging for a while (about 4 posts in a year). But she had started back up and she's looking for followers. If you don't know her, then no worries, but I have a lot of family who blogs so you can find her HERE
Michael is now contributing to the blog!! YES! His contribution can be found on the left side where you will find a poll. haha. I feel like it's just my blog (I guess it kind of is) and he just creeps on it from time to time, so its nice to have him doing something. Maybe one day he can do a post... we'll see.
Getting impatient for summer, and a tan....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just read your whole blog. Always good. Keeps me entertained. :)
ReplyDeleteWho are you anonymous? haha
ReplyDeleteAwww I can see bean's freckles :):) i miss everyone!!!! but i like doing my blog and reading yours!
ReplyDeleteooh loving the tan! Did you cut bangs? Or did you always have those? Also loving that your family is blogging. I'll definitely add them to my blog list!
ReplyDeletehaha I love the anonymous commenter too.
Oh and the blog looks great! Good job! :)
haha, this is a picture from summer last year! Which is why I miss it. I had a bit of a tan in this picture!
ReplyDelete