I'm not sure what it is but I'm pretty lucky. Over the past 4 years Michael and I have been together I just haven't been able to control my winnings. Here's a list of them...
-David Usher concert tickets and CD (This might not sound awesome to you, but it is. Michael's first concert when he was 13, which he went alone to, was Moist. David Usher was the lead singer of Moist. Seeing David again was so fun for him and Michael was such a kid. It was pretty cute to watch him so happy)
-Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit with extra game and controller. (This was very exciting to win)
-Christmas Card template. So this isn't a huge thing. But it still was fun to have super cute Christmas cards!
-50/50 draw. (about $65)
-Couple Photo Shoot with Meghan Maxwell (Our shoot is next month!!!!)
-Last weekend I won a cuuuute apron with cupcakes on it from my new favorite home decor store Twisted Goods.
-And this weekend we went to a Luau for my mom's work party and they had prizes. After a few draws, Michaels ticket didn't win, so he gave up and handed it to me... I then proceeded to WIN! haha. I won a Magic Bullet Deluxe and a really extensive Emergency First Aid kit for our car.
I think there was another prize, but can't put my finger on it, so I'll just post it when I remember.
We have been entering for a trip to Switzerland for the past month and a half... My mother-in-law won't like to hear that when she reads this because she's been entering too, haha, but I'm realllllly hoping I win this prize!! The winner is annouced sometime in August I think.
Have you ever won something??
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you suck! Im jealous! hahaha
ReplyDeleteAmie you lucky little goose!!!
ReplyDelete