Tuesday, June 15, 2010

facebook fast

Michael and I are not going on facebook this week.
Reasons:
1.We want to see if we can.
2.A serious waste of time.
3.We want to get some other stuff done around the house.
4.Find ways to better use our time/be creative.


I'm finding its not so hard and it's actually a nice challenge. It has given me a chance to knit a lot more. My little sister taught me how to knit last weekend and now I'm just knitting away.


Work is SOO busy this week! I loveee it. I have so many clients who come see me a lot and it feels so good to have a clientele, though it is small.


I'm looking forward to enjoying SUMMER, if it comes. We have July 1,2,3 and 4th off, however, we have nothing planned yet. Except to possibly go to Raymond for the parade and family BBQ. So if anyone has any suggestions for our looong weekend, let's hear them!

6 comments:

  1. Facebook fast = a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kay I think Im going to do the same thing... I think a facebook fast might be a smart idea.
    Im glad to hear your clientele is growing. You are good at what you do for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you called it a facebook fast. This is something I so need to do! You've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm...ok you have me feeling guilty. I think I'll try this week! (not that I spend copious amounts of time on fbook but maybe I can finally get some other projects done!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey me and scott will be in raymond for the parade maybe we'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...