Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cool Old Men

We went out to my dads in Magrath for Father's Day! Grandpa Parker came over and it was a lot of fun. If us Parkers get together there is definately some card playing! 
Okay so no evidence of cards here, but I promise... we played cover your butt.
Michael learned how to ride a motorbike... My dad has had it for years and finally got it fixed up to run again. Michael was very excited. He still says he needs lots of practice but I thought he did pretty good. 

So Breanne and Becky took the Mini Bike out (I didn't get a picture of it) but it was Beckys first time and she took a corner a bit to fast and they wiped out... here's a picture of some of the damage. Her knees were pretty gross. Breanne only scratched her elbow and hand so we were bugging her saying that she robe Becky on the ground after the wipeout.
 

My dad and I! I look terrible but he's just so cute!










Breanne and Dad... He's gonna be a super cute old man!










We move August 7th! Anyone want to help us move? heh.

2 comments:

  1. i love your blogging haha, and yea grandpa and dad are so cute! :D
    -Breanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. greg is going to look a lot like grandpa. and i am so glad you played cover your butt! best game ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...