Tuesday, June 15, 2010

pictures

DELISH!!! Underneath that heap of fruit is quinoa, milk, and sunflower seeds. Probably our favorite breakfast ever.
At my mom's work party Luau. Good food, fruit drinks, entertainment, prizes, hula hooping, limbo... probably as close to Hawaii as we'll get for some time.



Me and my hun!
These "Hawaiian Donuts" were AMAZING. The white stuff is a coconut sauce. Here's Breanne and Bryan. I'm sure he'll love that he's featured on my blog.
This guy and his wife and 6 kids were our entertainment. Different outfits, dancing, singing... we all loved it. (And after all this when it got dark there was a dance, but we only stayed for a few minutes)
Remember that one weekend recently when it was beautiful out? I'm sure you know when I am talking about because it's the only time it's been nice in months. Well after sunday dinner at our place with Devin, we went to Princes Island Park and enjoyed HEAT and these friendly little birds.

Feeding the birds.
I hadn't posted pictures in a while so I thought I would update you all.. And I usually update my photos to facebook, but I'm off all week. So far so good. A lot of you were saying you wanted to try it. I actually got the idea from a good friend of mine who went on a facebook diet. Challenge yourself! It's really not THAT hard, but it's nice to get away from it, and find other things to do. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! Great to see pictures and keep up with what the cousins are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH glad you found me, I added you to my blog!!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...