Saturday, June 26, 2010

Move #4


We are moving!!

It's official. After our landlord told us our rent was going up to $1100 for our small basement suite we said "That's it". We started our search for a new place to live. We have settled on another basement suite about 5 minutes from where we are now for $800!! We move in in August. Although the bathroom and kitchen are historic, the 2 bedrooms are almost double the size we have now, and the living area is so spacious!

I'm finally able to have this in my house.... It's been 2 years!
We got this when we first got married and we are both IN LOVE. We used it for 8 months in Lethbridge and when we moved to Edmonton we had to stash it in storage and it's been there since~due to incredibly small living space.

You have nooo idea how excited I am! Finally we can have company over without offering them our nasty furniture! 

So if you need a place to stay in Calgary-call us! We love visitors! (But you're not sleeping on my couch-haha!!)

8 comments:

  1. And I am so excited to get it out of my garage...haha. We could probably bring it up the weekend we come up for the Black Eyed Peas concert. I am also excited you will finally have your pretty furniture...the new shelf unit I bought you will look so sweet with it to hey!!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Also, love the couch Darcy and I almost bought one exactly like it! Weird? Can't wait for you two to move into a bigger place with a normal smelling bathroom haha! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO jealous!! Our couch got stolen... We now have no furniture to put in our new house. If you ever need to put it back in storage - send it our way!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!! im glad you can have your couch back, hopefully there is no cat pee on it! haha jokes. im excited to see your new house!--CASS

    ReplyDelete
  5. There better not be any pee on it or Broke is DEAD MEAT!! bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will be nice to be in a bigger place and to have your couch! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the couch! That's so exciting. i hear ya on the small places. We had to use Dustin's parents old ugly stuff until we could fit a couch into a basement. I think it was 2 years...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...