Noah with Grandma and Grandpa Smith (above and below)
Noah enjoyed the balloons!
Noah and Auntie Cass
Me and my baby boy. I just never want him to grow up. I wish he could stay this age forever.
Cousins (minus Aiden). It's hard to get a decent photo of all these kids.
Noah (eating his celery) and Auntie Jody
We were getting some big smiles from this boy.
Nate and Noah. 2nd cousins, and 5 days apart... both have parents named Amie (Amy) and Michael... wearing chambray tops and leggings... how more alike can they get? Well good thing they have their very own looks hey? :)
Also matching their shirts is Aiden and Noah. :)
About to dig in
He sure did enjoy it. He took his time and relaxed while he ate his piece of chocolate birthday cake.
Michael and I feel so blessed to have Noah in our family. He sure adds a different dimension and so much happiness. Sometimes I think of how much happiness we would have missing out on if we hadn't added a second child to our family... It's insane how much we love him. I could just squish him forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment