Sunday, June 15, 2014

Edmonton trip

We took a trip to Edmonton recently and it was a blast. We drove the full 5 hours with 2 kids without stopping *high fives all around*. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese and it was so much fun. Next time we will probably eat before we go because the food wasn't great, but there was so much for the kids to do (and us) and we all loved it.

 First night in the hotel. Ty got his own Queen bed (and Michael and I shared a King.... heaven!!)
 The next evening we went to West Ed Waterpark with the Robinsons and Nikki. It was a blast and after we all went out for dinner. 
 I couldn't stop taking pictures of my kids sleeping on this trip, haha. 
 I'm in love^^^ 

 We went up because Michael was at a conference for work so me and the kids met up with the Robinsons one afternoon at a park. Ty and Norah began their friendship.


 Another evening we took our kids to West Ed Galaxyland. The kids also loved this. Look how handsome my husband is please!! 
 On the Ferris Wheel!
 Can't wait to take them back when they are even older. I love theme parks, but Michael isn't a huge fan, but hopefully we can take our kids lots.  

 Our kids were in heaven. 
 "stay in there Noah"
Along with all this stuff we got to do, we shopped a bunch, ate an AMAZING meal at the Robinson's house after church on Sunday, and I got to go out with Jessica and Nikki one evening for dinner. It was so fun to visit with my Besties! We all enjoyed our trip to Edmonton, but it was nice to be able to get home to our own beds after 4 nights in a hotel. I should mention though it wasn't just one room. Our hotel room was a family suite so it had a separate room with a king bed, where we kept Noah in the playpen and it was nice because the kids were able to nap. We also had a kitchen and dining room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...