Monday, June 30, 2014

Because I have cute kids

Ty was sick recently with strep, and the week before Noah had roseola... We spent a lot of time in the house for those two weeks and used up our fair share of Tylenol.
 Ty only wanted to sleep near us so Michael got kicked out of our bed and Ty slept nights in bed with me. Naps also took place in our room... a big change from our usual routine.

 The boys doing what they love most... Noah-eating, Ty-puzzles.
 This kid hasn't been the biggest fan of books (we will often go to read him one and he will immediately try to close the book), especially after seeing Ty's love for them from such a young age, but recently he will bring us a book and sit on our laps. He especially loves The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  

 Oh man, I think my favorite part of the day is going in to look at my kids sleeping. I can give them as many kisses as I want with no protests. Like look how cute! I love those thighs. He is looking so much bigger lately. 
My little rascals. They sure love each other. I cut Ty's hair before his birthday, but it's looking like it may need another cut, but Noah's is longer and starting to lighten up a lot since it's summer. I am torn as to if I should cut it or keep it long and let it get nice and light.. Any votes?

Noah has been calling my name lots. "MA!!" He will wake up early in the morning and start yelling for me. Sometimes he will say "Da" and he said "nana" (banana) the other day. He also signed "more" for the first time today. Yesterday we were eating dinner at Michael parents and he was finished, or so I thought, and out of his high chair but I was still eating and he kept trying to get up on my lap and started yelling "ME ME ME ME" hahahaha, We hadn't heard him say that word before but it was so funny! I doubt he knew he was talking about himself, but it was hilarious. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...