Friday, July 4, 2014

Canada Day 2014

Yep, here it is... the annual Canada Day post. The photos are the same as last year, just bigger kids, but Canada Day is full of tradition for us, so it doesn't get changed up very much. This year we started out with the parade as always. Then we popped in at my Uncle Reed's to say a quick hi and then to the Orr's for a lunch with Michaels relatives. We eat good food there and the kids get to play some games. Afterwards we head to Grandma Janices for some MORE food and to enjoy some company from some more of my family. Usually we are so pooped by the end of that we head home and rest the remainder of the day. The kids fell asleep on the way home so into bed they went (4pm) and I went to Henderson for a bit with Cassandra. We enjoyed some dancers and hula hoopers. Then we came back and got Noah while Ty continued to nap until 7pm!! We went back to Henderson and listened to some music and visited a bit... then back home we went and we put Noah and Aiden to bed. Michael and Ty went with Cam to the baseball game, and I stayed home with the babies so Cassandra could go back to watch the fireworks. Don't worry, I didn't miss out... I can see the fireworks at Henderson from my front step so I got a great view. Successful Canada Day I would say. Ty probably had the most fun day he has ever had. He didn't get to bed until 11:30 and we are paying for it now. :)
 Preparing for the parade. Noah sat in his chair the whole time and enjoyed the parade. SO cute.
 Our little family

 Ty was SO excited for the parade. He kept saying "we clap for candy"
 Observing
 Noah enjoying some pure sugar (Pixie Sticks)
 THOSE EYES 
 Enjoying his lunch of chips, and crackers.. 
 The 3 year olds preparing for their race.

 Noah wasn't feeling the greatest that day. 
 Cousins in their matching shirts.

And one last one... Grandpa Smith taught Ty to "water the trees"... Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...