Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Noah 16 months

My little boy is already 16 months! Man, he makes us so happy. He is always so happy and a bit of a show off. He likes to dance when he has a room of peoples attention. He loves to follow Ty around the house and they play together all the time. This summer he has loved being buried in the sand at the lake.

I weaned Noah about a week ago! I started by doing no daytime feeds, then I cut out night feedings, and then morning. He did really well and I'm happy I was able to nurse him so long. It was a wonderful experience, and as cheesy and cliche as it sounds, we really were able to bond.

The order of some of his first words has been Mama (yes!!), nana (for banana), da (for Ty. a huge emphasis on the D. He really works hard for some of his words and its hilarious), cheese (while smiling for the camera), night night, pease (please), anen (amen). I forgot how exciting it is when a kid learn to talk. I can't believe we are already at that stage. We have also been working on Noah's animal sounds. We have been really slacking in that department.

-Noah loves to smile for the camera. Unlike his older brother who is mostly not cooperative
-eats cheerios and a banana for breakfast almost every morning
-sleeps through the night but wakes up between 6-7!! (so hard to be up that early for me)
-loves getting his shoes when he knows we are going outside
-loves getting on my computer chair and slamming the keys and clicking the mouse
-hates diaper changes. It's been months of him trying to get away.. if he's not doing that, he trying to grab himself.
-hates getting his teeth brushes
-loves the lake
-loves going on walks. He will walk way further than Ty would at this age. He also loves being in the chariot
-LOVES his soother. He just goes and finds one in his room when he wants one.
-he loves to dance. One day we were on a walk and a car drove by and had music playing loudly, so Noah just merges his walking into dancing. It was the funniest thing.
-isn't interested in my iphone or watching TV like Ty was at his age (yay)
-has the cutest little mole (his first) on his left hip. It's been there a while but I wanted to write it down.


 Being a silly boy. We all got a good laugh out of this photo ^^



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...