I believe this was after 2 spray parks and the park. He was tired.
Ty took swimming lessons and it was a coincidence that he was with his best friend Cali. Ty loved his teacher Angi and it was fun to have him be more confident in the water for summer.
Camping at Payne lake with some Parker family members.
Eating dinner.
Babywearing my silly boy.
Yogurt for breakfast.
These boys sure love their Dad.
After 2 nights Ty was exhausted and fell asleep outside while we were packing up to go home.
My Mom and Bryan agreed to take the boys for one night this summer so Michael and I could have a night away. We camped in Waterton. It was an amazing evening despite some of my expectations being ruined. We got to our overflow campsite with no firepit (I had been so excited for a night around the campfire and no kids to put to bed) and set up our tent. Then we went and ate a delicious meal on the patio at Bayshore Inn. We have never done that but the view was gorgeous, it was an amazing evening, and it was so relaxing to dine without kids. We stayed a long time because we knew we were going to have to go right to bed once we got to our campsite for lack of campfire and lantern. So once we got back to our tent we chatted a bit and fell asleep. I was looking forward to sleeping the most. The idea of our trip was to have some time together and to be able to sleep in. Well it was insanely windy that night and our tent kept locking in on us. So I had tent poles pushed on me all night long. We ended up waking up at 530am (earlier than I would have gotten up with my kids) and headed for Waterton for breakfast. We planned cereal for breakfast but after a terrible night, we thought we deserved a hot meal. After breakfast we went to the visitors centre and picked the hike we wanted to do. We chose to do Lower and Upper Rowe. What a memorable hike for us. It was so fun to spend time with one another, and to see amazing views.
At Lower Rowe. We sat on a log and ate some snacks.
Some beautiful views.
This was my favorite part of the hike. It's a bad photo, but the wildflowers were incredible. Pink, purple, yellow, white, blue. I've never seen anything like it before.
I photographed the photographer.
It was very windy and cold.
Look who shared his jacket with his freezing wife. This is where we stopped to eat some lunch.
Then Michael and I basically bushwacked ourselves to this view. Man was it worth it. We could see the Lower lake below us.
At the top. Michael was basically crawling because he was so afraid of the edge. It was hilarious.
Jumping in the snow for Ty
On the hike you could see where an avalanche happened. All the trees were fallen in one area.
Look who we saw as we got to the bottom. My step brother Carter and my step Dad Bryan. They were on a hardcore hike.
Ty had his pirate costume on the other day and I turned the sprinkler on to water the lawn and he just kept running through.
Feeding the bunnies at the Corn Maze
Noah feeding the goats
Devin and Amber came to visit this summer. We all had so much fun doing day trips with them. It was good to see them since we don't get to very often. They boys loved playing with them.
My handsome man with his ponytail. :)
Going up the slide
All aboard the cow train. I think I had more fun than the kids. I was laughing my head off at the end. That driver was crazy!!
Noah preferred it when it wasn't moving.

No comments:
Post a Comment