Thursday, September 25, 2014

Summer #4


 I can't remember what Ty was excited for but there's his excited face. 
 Carter and Nate spent the day at our house and Ty loved doing all sorts of creative things with Carter.. including building many forts.
 Noahs usual breakfast. Cereal and a banana (missing)
 Ty chillin with his lion. (Total regression of the potty training situation.. we are back to diapers) 

 Love these little tummies
  Two peas in a pod
 Ty's first day of (joy) school. He is loving it, and I'm enjoying time with just one kids to do errands with. I teach in October though so it will be much busier. We do joy school with 4 other kids. 3 of them are kids of Michael's cousins (Stacey and Jordan (Dani))
 Noah had to get in on the picture taking. Look at that smile. 
 I have to say the best thing ever happend. Michael wanted to go camping on a whim to Waterton and I said it was too cold out, plus I had boot camp the next morning, so he took the kids camping in Waterton. They slept in the van so they could turn on the heat in the night... pretty much a trailer right? :) So after a great sleep I headed up to meet them in Waterton. We drove up to Red Rock Canyon and played in the water a bit with the boys, though it was really cold. Cam and Jody ended up coming up as well and planned to camp that night so Michael stayed in Waterton with them and I took the boys home. Again this past weekend Michael took the kids camping in Waterton for 2 nights with his parents and so I pretty much had a whole weekend to myself and it was amazing. I went out for sushi with friends, went to boot camp in the morning, came home and had a glorious 2 hour nap, then went to a movie by myself (a first for me!), then came home and studied my scriptures... after that I went on a walk around Henderson Lake with Jody, then met up with Nikki and Morgan at another movie!! Man, that was such a fun day. I got to do whatever I wanted, and most of it was last minute decisions. I just thought I'd want to remember this wonderful day so I had to document it. :)

 I think our families favorite activity outdoors would have to be "throwing rocks" :)



 My kids favorite park in Lethbridge has to be Nicholas Sheran. It's so fun and different. We met up with Nicole and her girls the other day. It was fun to visit a bit and let the kids play. It was the first warm day after we got a bit of snow so we were soaking it all in. I tried to get a photo of Cali and Ty but he was not interested but Cali pulled out this adorable pose. 
 2 days ago Ty spent probably an hour outside drawing with chalk. Now we have about double the chalk on our sidewalk and my kids clothes are covered in it, but man, they have had so much fun. 

 Ty started swimming lessons again and hit his forehead on the ladder by jumping up and down in the pool. 
 Tonight Noah treated us to this. He looked even more covered in person. He obviously loved dinner tonight. 


AND I am all caught up with photos and blog posts. Though I should do an update on the kids soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...