Thursday, September 25, 2014

Summer #3


 Noah was in heaven. He loves being buried in the sand. We went out to Wally's beach while Devin and Amber were visiting. It was such a nice evening to be outside.  

 Playing with the sand. 
 Love that face.
 Ty buried in a mountain.
 Michael was great at burying the kids over and over. It never got old for them and he just kept at it.
 I think the only picture that exists of us girls. I am SO blessed to have such amazing sisters in laws? (how do I say that?) They are both such easy going, fun, likeable girls. I'm lucky to have a lot of sisters, but it's so much fun to have a few more. 
 We love pink I guess. :)

 Ty loves his Auntie Amber and Uncle Devin. He was so excited for them to come visit and was sad when they had to leave. Now every time he sees an airplane in the air he makes the cutest comments. "Oh, there's Devin and Amber" "Hi Devin and Amber" "Devin and Amber are going to Texas"
 We all got a good laugh of the pic below!

 Ty making a sand angel.
 Let's just say he doesn't like being a sticky mess.


 We met up with my good friend Char-Lane and her kids for a whoop up days pancake breakfast and then headed to watch the Parade. It got really hot so we didn't stay for the whole thing... I don't think we have ever made it for the whole length of the parade. It's such a long one. 
 Ty loves Summer and Brady. 

One more summer post to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...