Monday, June 16, 2014

Ty is THREE!

Happy Birthday to our sweet THREE year old, Ty!! He introduces himself always as "Ty Thomas" when people ask his name. Ty loves to be silly especially with his Dad. Ty LOVES the park and playing at all his Grandma and Grandpa's houses.. especially in their yards. Ty still loves puzzles so much. He just got two for his birthday and they were the first things he started playing with. He also loves to read books. He even has about 4-5 memorized fairly well. Ty is so friendly to everyone around him. Whenever we go out, he is always telling some stranger about what we are up to... "This is my Mom. She's taking me to a movie." or "This is my baby brother, Noah." or "HI doggie. I'm going to the park". It's so fun to see how social he is to everyone. He can also be bossy... whoops, that one comes from me. :) Ty loves all his Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents. He always talks about them and loves being around them. He's very lucky to have so many people who love him, especially his little brother Noah.  Ty is a wonderful exciting part of our family. We sure love you Ty Thomas!
This photo was taking in the spring in the coulees on all the ice along the river. (Film photo by Michael... we love his film photos)

I also just wanted to write down some stuff about Ty and where he is at:

-weighs 30 lbs
-speaks really clearly.. people are always commenting on how well he speaks for his age
-still take 1 nap a day for usually 1-2 hours
-WILL NOT potty train. I tried for 4 days but he couldn't be bothered to use the potty.. fingers crossed it will happen this summer so he can start joy school in the fall!!
-goes to sleep usually around 8 (sometimes 9 when he comes out of his room over and over again) and he wakes up at 7 on a good day... a few nights recently its 545-6am.
-still does not like any sauce or condiment
-loves eating foods as they are... carrots, peas, cucumber, cottage cheese, avocado, banana.... His main diet is just foods like that.
-as I said, he loves puzzles and books so much
-loves jumping on the trampoline
-bedtime routine is pjs, brush teeth, say prayers, read books, hugs and kisses from Mom and Dad.
-loves to sleep with his "baby" and two "lions"

I need to get better at writing things down that he says... recently: "Jody, when I get older I will cut your hair... won't that be fun?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...