Monday, June 30, 2014

Ty's Third Birthday Parties

I can't believe we have a 3 year old now. Ty is very independent. When we are home, he usually will play with Noah or on his own doing puzzles... that is, when he isn't watching a show which he also loves, but what 3 year old doesn't? We had originally scheduled his birthday party to be on the weekend, but Ty's friends couldn't make it, but when they could, some family couldn't make it, so we did two separate birthday parties for Ty this year. A family one and a friend one... I'll never do it again but Ty had a blast being spoiled. Next year we will switch to just friend parties for Ty.

 Before everyone arrived ^^
 Noah and Grandma Mendenhall. He is growing up so fast!
 Almost all of Ty's Aunties... (minus Breanne)... sorry for the funny angle girls.

 PUZZLES.. haha
 He's probably done both 20 times in the past 2 weeks.
Yesterday we were in church and Ty made his way to the row behind us with one of my Visiting Teachers and her husband. He colored a bit with them and then he somehow weaselled his way into playing on their iPad. The app he played was a puzzle game mostly scenery and more adult looking puzzles with maybe 30-40 puzzle pieces. Anyways, he was PRO... just putting them where they were suppose to go. They were both SO impressed and kept telling us how amazing he is at puzzles... We told them he does a LOT of puzzles at home. I love doing puzzles to, but it's hard to do them with kids who can grab the pieces and lose them, but now it looks like I might have a future puzzling buddy!! 
 Playing with his new train set from Mom and Dad :)

 Trying to get Ty to eat some cake, but he only likes the icing. 
 Noah on the other hand.....
 Ty loves his new baseball thingofamajigger... It can be used as a tball post, or it will pop the balls up and you can hit them. He was actually doing really well for his first time. 



 Noah getting in on all that ball action. 

And here are photos from his friend party. He loves Sully from Monsters Inc and Monsters University. He has these two little toys he carries around all day. One is from a Kinder Surprise, so it was obvious what I would use to decorate. I thought it turned out pretty good for my unimaginative, not-so-crafty self. 

 Pin the Eye on Mike

Ty before the party in our picture corner.. A lot of the posed photos I take of the kids are in this corner. 
I made little badges for the kids with their names and when they came we took their picture and I used my portable Polaroid printer to print off little pictures onto the paper and they are also stickers so onto the badge they went. SO cute! 
 All the kids with their badges. Minus Carter because they came a bit late. 
 Ty's awesome cake they decorated for us from Dairy Queen.. And is that "Happy Birthday Jw"??? haha 

Ty got lots of games for his birthday. DVD Bingo, which he LOVES, Snakes and Ladders, and Memory. So fun for him to be the age he can start understanding games. He loved having all his friends there to play with. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...