Friday, April 25, 2014

Noah is ONE

I never got a chance to share these film photos Michael took the day Noah was born.

Today we celebrate our beautiful baby boy's first birthday. He has blessed our family in so many ways. Ty has loved having a little brother. They really are best friends. Michael and I have really enjoyed seeing their friendship and love for one another develop. There is nothing like being able to give your child a sibling. I never realized how different and individual my kids would be. It's so amazing to see Noah be his own little person. Noah is really just the sweetest little boy. He is a very friendly boy and loves to give smiles to everyone. Each night when I go into his room to check on him, I am overwhelmed by how much love I have for him. Seeing him sleep so peacefully reminds me of how sweet this time in his life is, and how blessed Michael and I are to be able to have children. It's been such an amazing experience to see him grow this past year into the beautiful one year old he now is. Noah, you are loved by SO many people. Happy 1st Birthday.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Noah!! What a beautiful little boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...