If you were looking for a photo overload of our family, you have come to the right place. It's been too long since I last posted and I wanted to do a little catch up of photos we have taken.
Noah being such a happy little boy.
Noah sleeping. I never take photos of his beautiful sleeping face.
Look at those blue eyes!
One Saturday morning we took the kids to the Family Centre and they have this cool interactive projection on the floor. There were so many different settings, and this one was Michael's favorite. I think I won. :)
We sometimes take the kids to the gym at the church to play around and Michael shoots some hoops. Here's Noah with Grandpa Mendenhall
Maddy and Brooklyn came over to play with the boys! They had so much fun dancing on our fireplace.
And playdough is always more fun with a buddy.
What a good big brother! He LOVES to pull Noah in the wagon. He won't even let me do it.
Recently we have been going to Sunnyside school for the Stay and Play they do in the Kindergarden room on Friday mornings. They have play time, a snack, singing time, reading time, and this would be messy time. Ty has so much fun during the messy time. The week before this was colored spaghetti noodles which he ate.
Me and Noah matchy matchy.
Noah zoning out during a show on TV... he doesn't usually watch TV, but he was obviously enjoying this.
We are always using our Chariot. We took the boys on a walk and stopped at Henderson to play with the rocks and leaves.
Noah and cousin Sean playing the piano together.
Ty and Noah sitting together... Awwww! Ty has a nice streak of blue hair from the Childrens Festival I took him to that morning where we went to see Mike the Knight.
I was in my room getting ready for the day and Michael said "Aw, Amie what did you do?"... The picture below explains what he was talking about. He said it looked so nice, he thought I did it to Ty.
And his beautiful smile. HAHAHAHAHA! "Miranda sings" anyone? (maybe no one knows who or what that is)
Me and my almost ONE year old. Tear...
It's Easter Sunday today and we had Easter baskets for the boys and did a little egg hunt in the backyard. They were also so lucky to do another hunt and G&G Mendenhalls after dinner.
This is Ty's excited face. He really did enjoy it.
Noah was enjoying the wind after his morning nap.
This boy HAS to be teething. What a little whiner. :) LOVE HIM.
Enjoying the contents of the eggs.
Michael is taking paternity leave right now. (The last 2 weeks of Noah's 1st year). It was initially to be used to do updates in the basement but we have been super slacking. We have been enjoying chilling at home with the boys, or going on walks. This week will be Noah's 1st birthday. I will definitely be doing a post for my special little 1 year old.

Love all these photos, but especially Ty's face at "messy time" and Noah's face while sitting at the piano. Love them!
ReplyDelete