We went to Waterton for Family Day, as it is our tradition. It was a lot of fun and we have missed the past 2 years so this was Ty's first time sledding. I think he enjoyed it, but he's not one to get all crazy excited like his Mom does.
Ready to go!
The boys on their sleds.
Brad and his girlfriend Kaitlyn.
Grandpa Parker took Noah down on his first run. He enjoyed it!
Me and my boy
Cam and his giant snowball (he's kneeling, not standing)
Little Aiden's first time out in the snow. He was a trooper.
Aiden and his Momma
We dug a tunnel and a couple of us fit through it.
The small Parker group this year. (Sorry Skylar, haha... every photo I took had you looking silly in it)
Me and my hubby. I seriously love this guy SO much. After we went sledding we parked near the playground and carried all our food through an insane blizzard to the camp kitchen. Michael was amazing. He strapped Noah on the front of him in the carrier and pulled Ty behind him on the sled. I could tell it was a lot of hard work, and far to go in the crazy wind.
We put this scarf on Ty just before we put him in the sled to go to the camp kitchen. This is a few minutes after we arrived.
I should have worn either no mascara or waterproof. Also, my hair was soaking wet.
A small idea of what some of us had to travel through.
But it was all SO worth it. Check out that fire!! Hot dogs, hot chocolate, and tin foils dinners for some! The cold weather made the food that much better!
Keeping warm by the fire.
The man who started this all about 12 years ago! We love this tradition! Thanks Dad.
I should mention Breanne wasn't here because she is on her mission (and leaves TODAY finally to Australia), and Becky was is Mexico on a trip with her friends. I think she probably preferred what she was doing that day in Mexico to what we were doing. haha. All my other step-sibs live a bit too far to have made the trip or had to work. We missed you all!










We so missed it this winter! Next year for sure!!!!!
ReplyDelete