Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cassandra's baby shower

I was so excited to be able to host Cassandra's baby shower. My Mom, Becky, and I planned it and it was so fun. Becky did the games which were so fun. I did the decorations and the white chocolate popcorn (colored blue), and my Mom did the fruit and veggies and the diaper cake. Oh ya, and Cassandra made cute cake pops. I kept the decorations simple because I love having people over and love hosting things like this, but I never go all out. I got my house clean for it at least, haha.
 The food setup 
 Shenoa and me with my super baggy unflattering top. 
 The Mom! As if she looks that good hey?
 The cute diaper cake my Mom made for Aiden. :)
 Cass and Aiden and their loot. LOTS of clothes for Aiden. 
 He's not a newborn anymore. :(


We had about 25 people show up and it was lots of fun. I took some pictures of people at the baby shower, but some people were eating in them, and I don't want anyone hating me. So I'm posting pictures mostly of the stars of the party.

Aiden is just about 2 months old now and he is such a good little boy. He is always so smily and my boys love him. Especially Noah. Aiden is lucky to have such a good Mom. Cassandra really never complains. She loves this little boy so much and clearly she is so happy to be his mother.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time! Aiden is so cute and getting so chunky! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...