Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Noah 9 months

Noah is now 9 months (okay, 9 1/2)! I can't believe this is the little boy we brought home from the hospital last April. I guess I should know this now with this being my second child, but I never thought I would enjoy seeing a baby grow up so much. The past month or so has been hard with him getting in 3 new teeth on top and we are still waiting for the 3rd to pop through. He also is not good at sleeping. After this 3rd tooth, I'm kicking the sleep training into high gear. I am going nuts. Both the boys wake up at 7am now which I am fighting with everything I have.

Noah is
-walking along furniture now.
-7 teeth now, 1 more any day! (4 bottom, 3 top)
-stood the other day for a solid 10 seconds! walking, here we come. I'm ready!
-eats almost anything. He is so easy going with meals. He will eat whatever Michael and I are having. Ty usually has his very own meal because he won't eat any sauces at all.
-loves to dance to music. It's usually just a nice bobbing motion but he looks so happy
-loves climbing on Ty's chair to look out the front window. Then he will bang on the window over and over
-still swaddled... I know right? Still takes his soother.
-he has started nursing less often and for shorter periods of time throughout the day. I'm sad to see the end of nursing in sight. I love the time with him and let's be honest, who doesn't love losing the extra 500 calories a day with almost no work?
-naps 2 times a day usually for an hour both times. sometimes the afternoon one is 2 hours -if I'm lucky
-bedtime at 7-8pm, awake a 7am.
-scalp is much less dry! Yahoo!
-loves babies. Especially his little cousin Aiden (who is 2 months now)
-The only thing I have found that he doesn't like to eat is rice cereal still. He is not picky at all.
-no lovey yet... we will see how that goes. Ty didn't have one until he was around a year old
 Ok, so I know I'm not a great photographer but I still enjoy documenting my kids cuteness. 
 Love that little face.
 This face he is making is something I just had to post. I love this look. 
 HAHA. Okay I just had to post this one. This is right after bathtime, and both kids look tired. Ty just scooted up right behind Noah for this awesome photo op. haha. Look how giant Noah looks. I promise he's not really that big compared to Ty.
 Me with the boys. I never get a photo with the boys, so here I am forcing them to get a picture with me. 
And a good photo of this absolutely perfect little face with his gorgeous blue eyes! (In his snowsuit we use every day. We love using it for going anywhere, especially the quick walks to and from Michael's parents house)

3 comments:

  1. they are super cute! love the one with you and them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are SO cute. I can't wait to see Noah's dance. :) It really is hard to believe he's the tiny baby I met last spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE his little outfit. Can't believe Ray and him are the same age! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...