Thursday, June 28, 2012

Family Photos 2012

Pictures have always been something I have loved having. From a young age, I carried around a film camera, taking photos of family and friends. I always printed doubles to give away to people in the photos. I love looking back at all these memories whether they are good photos or not. I have no desire to have a really nice camera and take awesome photos or photoshop any of them, I'll leave that to the professional... These photos were taken by Kelsey Pankhurst. She did an amazing job with Ty and we love how the photos turned out. You will notice Ty is not smiling in pretty much all of them. He's a busy boy and we always have a hard time getting him to smile on command.
 mmmm, I love those juicy lips.


 This is my favorite one of Ty.


 My boys.
 Contrary to what this photo looks like, I am not pregnant. The shirt was kind of a looser, flowy (is that a word?) one, and as you can see it did not work to my advantage.

 Pretty much the only smile we got.






 My handsome man!
 I love him!

Some of you have asked how we knew Ty needed glasses. This is how. :)

7 comments:

  1. AMIE! I love the new pics!!!!! you guys are such a cute family!! Ty is getting so big I can't believe I haven't seen him since he was a newborn!!! aw he is growing so fast and he definitely looks like you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is beautiful! I LOVE these photos, and am with you as far as photos and memories go. I am looking forward to our family photos in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable family! What a sweet little bebe you have:-) And that last picture, be still my heart! I swoon over babies in glasses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm simply stunning! That about sums it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh, these pictures are absolutely beautiful! what a great looking family!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to pretend that comment above isn't me... these pictures are so fabulous I must comment again.

    You three all look stunning! These are amazing. The world would put the two most beautiful people together. I guess it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...