Sunday, June 3, 2012

Graduation

Last weekend my baby brother and sister graduated. I still remember them when they were babies, and I can't believe how grown up they both are. We felt so lucky to be a part of their exciting day. I did Breanne's hair for grad, and Michael took some photos. Here are some of the photos Michael took! A lot of the photos we did were mostly of Breanne. (All film of coarse). Enjoy!






5 comments:

  1. I can't believe they are graduating. Makes me feel old! Breanne is gorgeous and Brad is so grown up!
    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your sister sure look alike. You're both gorgeous!

    And how come I never knew you had a brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your sister sure look alike. You're both gorgeous!

    And how come I never knew you had a brother?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're stunning. How are you all so good looking? If I didn't love you so much I couldn't be your friend because you and everyone around you is just a bunch of hotties.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...