Michael tending the babies.
Ty climbing up Brady. Don't worry, Brady wasn't being hurt in this photo.
Ty really enjoyed playing with the dripping water.
The pool at our campground. It was SO bright when we were swimming. Also, we learned Ty HATES wearing a life jacket.
Ty having some snacks. This campsite was awesome because there was so much grass for Ty to crawl around on. We don't have much of a yard so it was nice to let him crawl wherever he wanted.
Tired children.
These kids are the cutest!
So excited to be at Silverwood.
Taking turns watching the kids. Michael and I watching them while Thomas and Char-Lane ride a rollercoaster.
The babes.
She loves Michael.
The Gundersons taking Summer on her first ride. That's her with her back to the rapids about to get soaked.
Cousins!!! This was a fun way to ride. Thomas got way more wet than I did.
Swish.
The men with their basketballs they won.
Summer hugging Garfield.
Michael and Ty in front of one of the kids play places at the waterpark. This was right before Ty's life jacket wearing meltdown.
This is as we were about to leave the waterpark and hit up a few last rides.
The Gundersons!











Amie you are so right, Silverwood is the best! My family has been going there every Summer since I was little! Glad you guys had so much fun! Makes me want to go!
ReplyDeleteI know Char-Lane from back in YSA, through Becci; Small world!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures look like full-blown summer! I love it. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Okay I want to be at this place right now. It looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteCouples trip, please??