Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ty's birthday party

This afternoon we celebrated Ty's first birthday with some close friends and family. I figured a June birthday would always be great for outdoor birthday parties but I don't think you can ever escape the wind in Lethbridge. We had a BBQ at Henderson, and it was a lot of fun!
 Us!! Can you tell it was windy?
 My besties!
 Super excited about his new lawn chair.
 Opening a gift.
 Presenting Ty with his very own cake. And no, I did not make it. I really just didn't want to deal with messing up a cake. Maybe I'll do that next year.
 He's enjoying it!
We always forget to get a family photo, so this was at the VERY end, and Ty was soo ready for a nap.

4 comments:

  1. Your little boy is SO cute -- love that photo of him eating up the cake! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest birthday boy ever! Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, these pictures are just way too cute! bake pictures are always classic ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want your burnt orange pants, first of all.
    Second... I don't blame Ty for being excited about his lawn chair. That thing is wicked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...