Saturday, June 16, 2012

One year old.

One year ago my life changed forever. I became a mother to the sweetest little boy. Thinking back on this past year, I can't help but feel emotional thinking of all these special memories. Meeting my baby boy, holding him during middle of the night feedings, seeing him smile at me for the first time, watching him figure out how to use his little hands, hearing his giggles, wrestling with him, and most recently, seeing him take his first steps. Being a mother is the most incredible experience I have ever had. I have never felt so much joy in my life as I have in this past year. I am so grateful to be a mother to this little boy who has become so special to me. Happy 1st Birthday Ty boy! We love you!
Film photo taken by Michael.

4 comments:

  1. Well written! Happy Birthday Ty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post, Amie. It's been amazing watching you and Michael be such wonderful parents to Ty. He brings our family so much joy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this post made me weepy. I know you are an incredible mother and I'm so happy you have such a great little family. You're amazing Ames.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...