Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer=Fun

We have been having such a fun summer so far. I feel like I am always planning and preparing for the next thing, and it's AWESOME. Here are some recent photos of what we've been up to.
 He's smiling for a picture! Wohoo. Snuggling with my little boy.

 We went out last Saturday to Wally's Beach with some family and rode the sea doos, and playing in the water and sand! The sea doos are my favorite, but here is Ty playing in the water and sand. He loved it. 
 Me and my sis! As you can see, I have a really hard time with swimsuits. Everything I own is mismatched, and especially since having a baby, many of the swimsuits I already own aren't flattering at all on me... Trust me. So here I am TOTALLY mismatched. 
 Ty waving from the sea doos with Grandpa Parker. He LOVED being on this. He didn't even go for a ride, but was just so happy to be standing on the side.
 Here is Ty chilling out before the Canada Day parade in Raymond; an annual tradition.
 Us in our matching Canada Day shirts.
Ty and I waving the flag during the parade. 

3 comments:

  1. Too funny, I was just thinking how cute you looked in your swimsuit, wish I had your bod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! By the way I never noticed your unmatched swimsuit, I only noticed how AMAZING you look! Cute post! and SUCH a cute little family you have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...