Ty enjoying his peas like a good boy should.
Dad and Ty playing in the kiddie pool.
Our hike to some falls. Ty is SMILING!
At the top!
My hubs
Here is Kristy and I with her oldest. This is the only photo of me with a cousin that turned out. The rest of them we all don't have makeup on and I'm sure no one would appreciate them being posted on the world wide web.
Ty about to go on his first boat ride. He loved it. And me, getting ready to go tubing. I broke my collarbone tubing behind a seadoo once so I was kind of nervous but it was fun!
Karlee and me!
4 guys (including Michael), went on these board while the boat drove around making waves, and they tried to see who could stay on the best. Michael did really well considering he tore his achilles only four months ago. I never got any photos of them doing it, but here is Michael on one the morning just before we headed home.
In other news, Michael is back to work. He only works 4 hours a day for the first two weeks, then 6 hours a day, then back to regular hours. The transition is going well, and he is doing really well on his leg! What a long 4 months!





Yay! So fun.
ReplyDeleteI love the idea of the surfing contest, hilarious.
I thought Kristy was Jolene at first glance! Not used to her dark hair, ha.
Great post!! Sad we missed it!
Next time!
Hahahah that last picture is killing me right now!!! Mikes is a funny one. I don't know why but I am picturing him singing to himself on the board. Family reunions are so funny! Glad you've gotten to have two in a row!
ReplyDelete