Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Camping at Wally's Beach Campground

We are SO lucky to have such amazing friends. We were able to plan a little camping trip here in Southern Alberta. It wasn't the greatest campground, but it was still fun to just be with our close friends. We had a three month old, a one year old, and a six months along prego! Here are some photos of our weekend. 
 Roasting some smokies.

 Making pies. Peanut butter, marshmallow, chocolate, and banana!
 Campfire
 haha Dusty
 Lunchtime.
 The only way we could keep Ty contained. Michael and I LOVE to camp, but let me tell you, it's super hard with a one year old! We took Ty camping when he was 6 weeks old, and it was so easy. At his age now, he won't fall asleep while the sun is out.. which makes for a cranky kid. We need a trailer!!!
 Hiding from the rain.
 With our headlamps. Are ya loving my socks with my shoes? :) 
 After camping, it was SUCH a beautiful day we decided to go to Waterton. It was about 34 degrees and absolutely NO WIND. We relaxed at the spray park, ate the rest of our camping food, and played in the water. Probably one of my favorite parts of the summer so far. I just love my little family.
 Catching some rays in my clothes.. haha
 Ty was just loving the strawberries.
 My boys! Ahh, I'm obsessed with them!
 A couple of my favorite people after a win at their soccer game!
At the end of the summer, Jessica and Jake will be moving to Edmonton for law school, and shortly after they will be welcoming their little girl. We are so sad they won't be so close to us anymore. Nikki is possibly moving up to Edmonton as well, which is also super sad. I feel so lucky we have them all right here in Lethbridge and now they are all packing up and leaving us!! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing you guys still hanging out and loving each other! Good friends are so important. It's just so nice to see :) and if everyone moves to Edmonton than I guess you had better follow suit ;) just kidding please don't... I want you in Lethbridge for when we move back home haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh summer camping, looks so nice and warm right now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...