Thursday, April 26, 2012

pictures and a video

Here are some photos to catch you up on a bit of what we have been doing.
 Heres Michael and Ty at a soccer game. A lot of our friends are playing on the team. Michael was suppose to be on it..... It was 6 degrees out, and Ty was getting too fussy from being so cold, so we ended up leaving.
 Getting ready for dinner with the Malmbergs and Bennetts up in Edmonton. This was the first time Ty, Cali, and Ollie have been together. Back in the day we actually got to visit with one another, but this time it felt like we were mostly watching after all of our own kids. Definitely a different dynamic once you bring kids into the mix! 


 Ty riding an elk
Ty having his second ride on a buffalo.
 We went to Vemilion-as I mentioned in my previous post, and this one worker at the Co-op there commented on Ty's outfit saying "That is the cutest little boy suit I've ever seen"... HAHA... Oh, you mean his church shirt and his sweat pants? Don't worry everyone... this isn't how we usually dress our son.. 
 Ty on the swings... he doesnt look too excited about it, but he actually was enjoying it.
 Michael joining us at the park in his wheel chair. 
And check out this video of Ty. Turn up the volume so you can hear him toot at :10, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I love dinner dates!! You're summer looks so fun :)

    I want to feel bad for Mikes but he can't be for real in the wheel chair. I'm laughing but only a little bit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...