Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Parker Family 2012

It's taken a while to get us all together. Most of us are still in Southern Alberta, but we have some in Utah, and some in Lloydminster. Here is all of my family on the Parker side. That includes my Dad, stepmom, step-siblings, and siblings. I've probably talked before about how there are 11 kids in my family (not including my two step-brothers on my Mom's side) so here they are. Even though I am one of the shortest, I'm actually the oldest child. This family is expanding.... fast! Three grandbabies in 2011, one in 2012, and who knows how many in 2013! Love you all, family!!!
Want to see if even bigger? Just click on the photo.

1 comment:

  1. Good lookin' bunch right here!! With these genes we need to bring on the babies! Congrats on all the new additions :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...