Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You tell me

Recently, a lot of people have been telling us how much Ty looks like me. I went back to my baby book to see what I looked like around Ty's age... the results were shocking. I almost felt like I was just looking at photos of Ty. Here are some photos to compare.... What do you think?
Ty

Me


Me

Ty


9 comments:

  1. wow! he is a little amie, but with touches of michael. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think he totally looks like you. But I thought that before I saw these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are both stunners! This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOTALLY looks like you. hands down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I've always though he looks so much like you when you were little. :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was shocking to see how much he looks like you Amie and yet that's so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I'd never seen pics of you as a baby, but I did see how much he looked like his Mama! Yep, the photos prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHOA. WE'VE GOT OURSELVES AN AMES JUNIOR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...