Update: Michael most likely won't be getting surgery but the surgeon said he will probably cast Michaels leg.
Monday, April 2, 2012
progress
This week Ty has made some great progress. For the past week he has been sleeping 10-12 hours at a time each night. It's been so wonderful to not get up after all these months of waiting patiently... 9 1/2 months to be exact!! He also learned to clap and does it all the time now. He will even clap when we tell him to. I put my keyboard on the floor and Ty loves to clap after he plays something. It's so cute!!!!! Check out the video. He is clapping at the very beginning. Also, you will see him dancing during the song on the keyboard. Ty has also learned this week to wave bye bye. He only does it with his left and it's so cute!! One more thing Ty learned to do this week is bounce when we say "jump". This past week has been a really fun one for Michael and I.
Update: Michael most likely won't be getting surgery but the surgeon said he will probably cast Michaels leg.
Update: Michael most likely won't be getting surgery but the surgeon said he will probably cast Michaels leg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He is so cute Amie! I am so glad that he sleeps through the night. Must be nice haha!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hope everything turns out alright with Michael.
This is adorable! 10-12 hours, that makes me want to have a baby, now to just train them to to that...
ReplyDeleteclapping, "bye-bye" and bouncing (and sleeping!)... it has been a big week! i looove this video - adorable.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, bring him to Edmonton right now. Even if you guys can't come like I need Ty here. Put him on a plan if you have to. I know minors can't fly so dress him appropriately and put a mustache on him. Tell him to look for me at the gates. Thank you!
ReplyDelete