Thursday, April 19, 2012

sushi and mystery ice cream

Tonight we went for all-you-can-eat sushi with Nikki, Jake, and Jessica. We always try to go with a group of people so we can have a little of everything so I had been waiting since January to go... and let me tell you, it was worth the wait. We ate a lot and we weren't sure on what to have for dessert so the guy that runs the place said he could bring us a scoop of each flavor of ice cream they have. We had vanilla, coconut(my favorite), strawberry, red bean(actually pretty good, as long as you don't get a whole bean*insert jake and nikki shuddering*), mango, green tea, two mystery flavors, and lastly- SESAME. That's right. It was terrible. We weren't sure what all the flavors were when we got them so we all dug in. The reactions from everyone were pretty funny. For the sesame ice cream(that top blue one) I thought seaweed salad flavor and Michael guessed dirt. I think we will all be passing next time we are offered sesame ice cream.

4 comments:

  1. what place is this? is it in lethbridge? looks good and so glad you had a fun friends night, i love all of those people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Cassie, where IS this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makisu... South Mayor Magrath Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha dirt....

    o0o0o what a fun time this would be!! I would have liked to have seen these reactions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...