Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ty is still doing awesome with sleeping through the night. Also, since my last post he has started singing. If we have the radio on in the car he sings... sometimes when he plays the piano he sings along with it... and if we are ever singing, he joins in. It's the sweetest sound ever... so angelic.. his little "ahhh". We aren't up to much around here. Mostly housebound with Michael not able to go very far. We found out today he won't be getting surgery but will be off work for at least another month. If he goes back in 4 weeks, that will have been nearly 7 weeks off work due to this injury! I think he is going a bit crazy with boredom, so we are trying to think of something to do for the next 4 weeks... any ideas?
 Ty being so cute at home in his diaper.
Ty this morning at the hospital waiting to see the surgeon. We left really early so he was still in his PJ's.



Remember our New Years Resolution? Well we reached our goal for February, but got soo busy after that, that we totally forgot about it. Oops!

3 comments:

  1. Aw you've got a little musician!! that's good Michael doesn't have to get the surgery, that would have been SO painful! hope he heals quick and feels better soon....I understand the whole homebound thing...I've been off work now for 9 weeks now and it gets very very boring! lol but hopefully he can return to work soon good as new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a singing baby! How sweet! All I can think of is books and movies for entertainment. Or starting a new TV series... one that you've alway been meaning to watch? I'm finally working my way through arrested development - pretty funny. I hope Michael heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nieces sing in the car and it is just the cutest thing EVER! I can only assume Ty is just as cute when he does it ;)
    I'm loving the idea of him sleeping through the night.. perhaps when the time comes you can teach me your ways!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...