Tuesday, April 17, 2012

expired film

Michael has had a hobby in film photography for a couple years now and is always wanting to take photos. Last week we had a beautiful day out, and decided to go take a few shots with some old expired film (like film his grandma owned but never used) and an expired roll my dad gave to him,  proabably purchased at Walmart. So here are a couple shots we got. A lot of them didn't turn out because of the low quality of film but here were a few that did. Also remember, I am NOT a model at all. I don't know what I am doing. In fact I usually feel I look SO awkward when I see myself in any type of "pose".


6 comments:

  1. Whatever, not a model, the top shot is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! You guys make a great team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you found that wall I was telling you about! Its awesome eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a babe. nice work michael...on the wife & the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY CRAP YOU ARE PRETTY! Great photo skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not really fair how good looking you are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...