-he says guck(truck), owl, clock, cracker, eat, shoes, socks, boops(books), boop(sounds like boo-p, and its boot), auntie, papa(grandpa), uncle, dog, baby, lights(while pointing to all the christmas lights on the house)
-when we ask where the baby is he goes over to my belly and pats it
-he loves his big giant dog he got for Christmas
-loves riding on Dad's back
-went to nursery today for the first time and he liked it, and when we got home he was hyper. I've never really seen him hyper so it was really funny. he was babbling his own language and laughing randomly and acting really silly.
-kicks legs when we pick him up like he's swimming
-he loves to wear his winter boots around the house
-he LOVES to dance. His style of dancing is basically just tapping his feet on the spot repeatedly
-if anyone is ever pestering or taking something away from him or bullying him he squawks at them. I guess it's his defense mechanism. haha
-Ty now naps only once a day and he goes down for his nap without his bottle. He's been doing this for about a month and a half now.
Here are just some random photos of Ty I wanted to post of him hanging out at home!
Getting ready to go outside
He ALWAYS gets up in his crib when he is awake so it was really funny to have him just laying there after a nap one day.
One day I told Ty to smile and this photo above is what I got. hahahaha. We've been working lots on it and his smiles are much more realistic. Also notice all the books. He put them all on the couch then climbed on the couch and goes through them one by one and once he is finished each book, he tosses it onto the floor.
Just laying on the floor being cute.
A photo of Ty with our Christmas tree this year while eating one of his favorite snacks, dried cranberries and blueberries. It's not much taller than him, and he really liked the lights and decorations. Notice his eye too. It's been getting a lot worse and he had broken both pairs of his glasses but we got them fixed so we are working on him wearing them all the time now.
I have a lot more photos of Christmas and our trip to Utah and other random stuff so I'll post them soon! I've been really bad at blogging lately, I know.. but I have been feeling great lately so I will be posting again soon!



He IS so much fun! I loved how much time I got to spend with him recently... it was hard to leave!
ReplyDeleteCheck out zennioptical.com for glasses... They start as little as $8.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie Amie! He is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. He is so cute!
ReplyDeletei can't believe he's 18 months old already! such a cutie.
ReplyDelete