I am now 28 weeks along! How did this time pass so quickly? I'm in my last trimester and feeling pretty good. I have started getting back pain again, like I had with Ty, but I'd rather have it then be sick again. I've been trying to do some yoga and stretching so I'm hoping that helps soon.
We have been house hunting... :) It's a bit overwhelming but exciting. After tonight we will have looked at 30 homes, and so far, we haven't seen anything that we love. We've been looking on the south and west side in Lethbridge. It's been difficult for us to find a balance of things we each want in a home. Michael has already found many homes he would like to buy but I just feel like if we are spending that much money, we should LOVE it. I know it's not going to be my dream home, but we just want to make the right decision so we can stay put for 5-10 years. My hope is that we find a place to move into before this little boy arrives, but our house hunting is slowing down now that we have looked at most of the homes with our criteria in our price range.
Ty is talking a lot. Only single words, but it's awesome how fast he is picking them up now. Some of the latest include banana, orange, corn, lion, owl, bear, snow, boat, star, baby, moon, bunny, cars, help, coat, and today his newest one "boki" for broccoli. Right now Ty sleeping schedule is completely ideal and SO predictable. He goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up between 8-9am, then naps at noon for 2-3 hours! It's the best he has ever slept and I am loving how I know exactly when he will need to go to sleep! Now if he could stay like this until well after the baby comes, I would be so happy!
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ames! What a blessing to have a little boy that sleeps so well. I bet Joe wishes I slept that well.
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you guys were house hunting :) that is SO fun! You will need a bigger house when I move back to Lethbridge, seeing as how I might as well move in... we both know I'm going to be needing haircuts once a month.
Wow -- it really does seem like your pregnancy is going by fast! And what a cute little guy Ty is. I can't believe he sleeps so well. Hope it lasts forever!
ReplyDelete