Am I really already 30 weeks along? I'm so excited by how fast it has been going. So often recently I have found myself just wanting to cuddle this little boy on the couch. I'm really looking forward to having a baby again and having this back pain be over with. I already weigh more than Michael, although last pregnancy he was 10 lbs heavier than he is now, but honestly with gaining the weight, although I think about it often, it doesn't bother me that much. I feel like it's part of this cycle of having children and I kind of like the change. It's pretty awesome after having a baby to look back on photos and see the difference even just in my face. So here I am at 29 weeks and looking smaller than I actually am.
Ty has been doing great with wearing his glasses lately. He will wear them for up to 25 minutes around the house. He even asks to wear them occasionally. He is continually learning new words! His new ones this week are circle, show (when he wants to watch cartoons), out, and "indy" for windy. He had this little circle magnet to go on his magnet board and he carries it around a lot repeating "circle". Today he was drinking bathwater using his lego and I was explaining to him that he shouldn't drink it because it's not clean and there are yuckies in it, and then I pointed to some fluff in the water, probably from his toes, and he repeated yucky. Within the next few minutes he was panicking and pointing at the "yuckies" because they were floating around him. He wanted OUT. Everytime they got close to him he got closer and closer to tears. It was really cute and funny.My birthday yesterday was nice. Ty and I hung out at home during the day, then Michael got home and we went out for all you can eat sushi with Ty. Then we came home and watched American Idol together. Michael got me a DQ ice cream cake, a new pair of slippers, and a 45 minute massage... which I cannot wait for!! I also got some bath stuff, and some cake icing decorating stuff. We don't have anything planned tonight for Valentines Days, but tomorrow we are going out to a 50's themed Gala in Magrath with some of my family, which I think will be lots of fun.


So funny about the yuckies!!
ReplyDeleteahhhh he's already saying my name! how cute. :P haha
ReplyDeleteLooking good Amie!
You guys are my fave. I hear Ty on the whole bath thing. I cannot bath because I just think of all the "yuckies" and I want OUT!!
ReplyDeleteI think you are just the cutest prego and I can't wait to see your new baby :)
You look fantastic Amie!!! seeing your cute pump makes me miss mine!! hahaha
ReplyDelete