We bought a house!!!!!!! We are so so soooo excited about it. We take possession April 1 which gives us enough time to do a bit of updating before the baby comes. It's got pink walls and pink carpet, but we are excited to make the changes to it. We will post before and after photos once we are in and have updated it a little bit! These next two months are going to be insane for us. Along with the move, I am a bridesmaid for my best friend Nikki's wedding at the end of this month, and then a few short weeks after that we are welcoming son #2. Wish us luck!
I tried doing a "follow by e-mail" thing and I don't think it is working. SO for those who would like to be e-mailed when I do a new post, please let me know and I will add you myself. Then you won't have to miss any new blog posts because I know when blogs go private people often stop reading them because they don't come up on your blogger feed anymore. So comment below if you'd like to get an e-mail whenever I make a new post.
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ames!!! I am SO excited for you and Mikes! That's the greatest news ever :) I can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteJust a thought.. Joe's family home in Lethbridge has pink walls and carpet and I gotta tell you, it's a real beaut. Might wanna reconsider making changes ;) ha.
Congrats on the house!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting. Pink carpets and all!
ReplyDeleteso exciting! good luck with the renos. they suck...ha!
ReplyDelete