A few months ago I purchased a pair of sunglasses I had been eyeing for a while. They went on sale below $20, so I was excited. The other day I sat on them and I broke them. Then I was telling Michael how I was frustrated because the more I spend on sunglasses the faster they break. I remembered receiving a pair for Christmas and they were probably the most expensive pair I've owned, but still under $50, and they broke within the first month. I was showing him the sunglasses I got in Vegas that I paid $3 for and they are still in great condition. Then he pointed out how the pair that has lasted the longest was the pair I FOUND 5 years ago... So if you want great luck with not breaking your sunglasses, spend less... I definitely don't think we will be splurging on a pair anytime soon.
$50 pair- less than a month
$15 pair- a few months
$3 pair- 1 year and counting
FREE- 5 years and counting
I tried doing a "follow by e-mail" thing and I don't think it is working. SO for those who would like to be e-mailed when I do a new post, please let me know and I will add you myself. Then you won't have to miss any new blog posts because I know when blogs go private people often stop reading them because they don't come up on your blogger feed anymore. So comment below if you'd like to get an e-mail whenever I make a new post.
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is hilarious and SO true!!! my aviators were $5 and i've had them for 2 years... so far no damage...funny how that works... :)
ReplyDelete